4 Week Intro to Tarot Card Reading: Sept-Oct 2019
Tuesday Evenings 7-9pmSeptember 24th, October 1st, 8th, 15thSt James Community Square, 3214 West 10th Avenue, Kitsilano, Vancouver
Are you intrigued to learn more about the Tarot or have you been looking for deeper insight into your life?
Join us and learn how to use the ancient wisdom of the cards to develop your intuition and get in touch with your innermost self.
- How to interpret the cards intuitively, without having to memorize streams of information
- The origins and meanings of the cards
- The major and minor arcana, the four suits, the court cards
- An introduction to numerology and symbol
- How to develop meaningful spreads for yourself and others
- How to give authentic, insightful and ethical readings
- Detailed notes
- Guidance and support in keeping a Tarot journal
- Resources and activities to build your intuition and deepen your knowledge of the cards
- A sensitive and encouraging learning environment
- A class size limited to 12
Recommended to bring:
- A pack of the Rider-Waite Tarot deck - this is not compulsory but is highly recommended to accelerate your relationship with the cards.
Our classes are facilitated by Jodie Miller, MA Myth, Cosmology and the Sacred.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our student testimonials: