In-person classes, readings and workshops are now available on Salt Spring Island, BC
Weekend Retreat, Aligning with Spirit
August 7th to 10th
$895 including 2 nights accommodation, breakfast and on-island transportation
Escape 2020 and join us on magical Salt Spring Island for a weekend of deep replenishment and rejuvenation. The retreat offers the opportunity to connect with nature and take part in workshops and activities designed by four instructors to bring greater harmony, alignment and nourishment to your soul.
We have four chalets booked at Mineral Springs Resort on the tranquil northern tip of the island, each chalet faces the ocean and contains a fireplace, bbq and a hot tub with natural, therapeutic mineral spring water.
Workshops and activities include:
- Sacred circle ceremonies and ritual
- Daily slow-paced, gentle yoga and meditation classes suitable to start the day with peace and ease, suitable for beginners
- Understanding, connecting with and healing the chakras
- Introduction to healing crystals, identifying their energy and properties
- Wild foraging for herbs, plant meditation and creating nourishing herbal teas
- Developing intuition to align with pure intent, the soul's true desires and inner knowing
- Mindful nature experiences, beach time and hiking
- Opportunities to give/receive Tarot readings
- Time to explore Salt Spring Island's cafes, galleries and shops
The retreat will be limited to twelve participants. Price based on double occupancy and a private chalet:
1. Private Chalet = Queen bedroom with ocean view, $895 for 2 nights
This option is only available to two people from the same household due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Salt Spring is accessible via ferry from Vancouver, Victoria and Crofton and seaplane from Vancouver, Richmond, Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast. It's advisable that you organize transportation as soon as possible.
Download PDF for more details including ferry schedule & refund policy.
Upon registration, you'll be issued a questionnaire to complete regarding dietary, accommodation and transport requirements.
Wonderful Workshop Facilitators:
Jodie Miller - Healing the Chakras and Aligning with Inner Knowing, Sacred Circle Ceremonies and Mindful Nature Immersion.
Kate Kunicky - Introduction to Healing Crystals
Natalia Guspanova - Gentle Flow Yoga
Larkin Schmiedl of Forest Heart Botanicals - Wild Foraging, Plant Meditation & Herbal Tea
More details about our facilitators can be found here.
Please note this retreat is only available to those living in Canada due to Covid-19 restrictions in place at the resort. High hygiene standards and social distancing measures will be in place throughout the weekend to ensure compliance with BC's Phase Three response.
I'd love for you to join us, please email me if you have any questions at email@example.com